This year’s Safety Advisory Board meeting brought back together a group of senior representatives from Abbott, AbbVie, Boehringer Ingelheim, Biogen, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KGaA (Darmstadt, Germany), and Vifor Pharma, and for the first time included participation from drug safety leaders at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Among the topics discussed were:
- Digital transformation in drug safety and cornerstones of a digital PV strategy
- Organizational change management amid the rise of intelligent automation
- The next-generation of multi-tenant architecture for global safety databases
- Synchronizing data entry conventions within case processing for greater efficiency
- Maximizing machine learning benefits
- Unifying drug development with a centralized product dictionary
In addition, Andras Berta, ArisGlobal’s Chief Strategy Officer, provided an update on the vision and strategy for the LifeSphere Safety platform, which fostered a discussion on aligning the LifeSphere technology roadmap to the future needs of the industry. Participants also received a detailed update on the progress that ArisGlobal has made in advancing the automation capabilities of the LifeSphere MultiVigilance safety system, including data from a recent time and motion study that showed case intake efficiency gains of 30% with increasing ROI.
ArisGlobal would like to once again thank our Safety Advisory Board members for their time, effort and devotion to the cause of advancing patient safety with a common vision for the future. We look forward to continuing to work with our participating members to make this vision a reality through.